Learn how to make your own Soap with Real Goat's Milk & Natural Ingredients
Free of harmful chemicals!
This Goat Milk Soap Making Workshop teaches how to make your own goat milk soap from scratch with our proven recipe. Learn about the benefits of all the different natural ingredients, choose your own natural additives like essential oils, hand harvested sea salt, calendula, activated charcoal, Canadian Sea Kelp and more! You get to keep the reusable molds AND you get a bar that is already cured, so you can use it right away! We also offer small DIY kits, so you can make more soap at home without having to buy the ingredients in bulk. PLUS, we give you 25% discount on our complete collection of soap.
What can you expect during this workshop?
- We teach you about the skin and health benefits of all the natural ingredients to choose from
- We help you decide on what (optional) natural additives to put in your soap
- Then it's time to get to work and make your own soap from scratch (4 soap bars, see below)
- We show you step-by-step the process of old fashioned cold process soap making using goat's milk
- You pour your soap batter in reusable molds that you get to keep!
- For those interested we explain some of the science behind cold process soap making
- You may also browse our soap selection and receive 25% off your purchase (accepting cash or credit card)
- If you enjoyed making the soap and you want to make another (double) batch at a later time, we offer DIY kits for $20
Total duration of this class is about 2 1/2 hours.
Price of $40 (HST included!) includes:
All ingredients + reusable molds you may keep + 1 extra soap bar that is already cured
Secure online payment and refund policy (min. 48 hrs. before start of workshop)
NEXT WORKSHOPS (minimum age 16 if accompanied by adult!):
Saturday, April 27 from 11:00AM - 1:30PM (Click Here to sign up)
South Simcoe Arts Council
41 Victoria St E, Alliston, Ontario L9R 1V6
NEW! HOST A WORKSHOP AT YOUR HOME! CLICK HERE