Learn how to make your own Soap with Real Goat's Milk & Natural Ingredients
Free of harmful chemicals!
This Goat Milk Soap Making Workshop teaches how to make your own goat milk soap from scratch with our proven recipe. Learn about the benefits of all the different natural ingredients, choose your own natural additives like essential oils, hand harvested sea salt, calendula, activated charcoal and more! You get to keep the reusable molds AND we offer small DIY kits, so you can make more soap at home without having to buy the ingredients in bulk. PLUS, we give you 25% discount on our complete collection of soap, so you don't have to wait until your own soap has cured. After the class, feel free to roam the farm and pet our animals before heading home.
What can you expect during this workshop?
- We teach you about the skin and health benefits of all the natural ingredients to choose from
- We help you decide on what (optional) natural additives to put in your soap
- Then it's time to get to work and make your own soap from scratch (4 soap bars, see below)
- We show you step-by-step the process of old fashioned cold process soap making using goat's milk
- You pour your soap batter in reusable molds that you get to keep!
- Enjoy a beverage and home baked goodies while your soap has to set
- For those interested we explain some of the science behind cold process soap making
- You may also browse our soap selection and receive 25% off your purchase
- If you enjoyed making the soap and you want to make another batch at a later time, we offer DIY kits!
Total duration of this class is about 3 hours.
Price of $40 (includes HST!) includes:
All ingredients used + the molds + beverage & baked snack.
We accept credit cards & emt to reserve your spot!
To be announced soon!
Please use contact form to sign up, or text to 416-771-6818
NEW! HOST A WORKSHOP AT YOUR HOME! CLICK HERE